Description: 3D Glasses made of ABS and optical resin lens without stimulation plastic sheet,environmentally friendly, fully enclosed designed Distance adjustable between the phone and the lens for people with distinctive visions Secret images, others can not see anything except the wearer Convenient for watching at anytime anywhere, whether sitting, lying or standing No visual fatigue and dizzy caused, even of using for long time with the resin lens 3D effect, awesome feeling Left-right 3D film applicable only Suitable for 3.5 - 6.0 inch screen mobile phone Note: The phone in picture is not included Parameter: * Color: Black * Material: Plastic (ABS) * Size: 20*10*14 cm/ 7.8*3.9*5.5 in * Focal adjustment range: 55-65mm/ 2.1-2.5 in * Object distance adjustment range: 10mm/ 0.39 in * Field of angle:,90-100 Package includes: 1 x VR glasses
- Smart phone turned into virtual reality viewer. Enjoy your own portable IMAX cinema more convenient than 3D viewing glasses and better than Google cardboard. Revel into the world of VR. Watch 3D movies and play games while siting, standing, lying on the porch, at home, office, travel, beach, airplane. 360¡ø virtual experience
- Conveniently find virtual reality movies on the internet and apps on Apple store or Google Play. Indulge in Hollywood movies and TV shows, suspense, sci-fi, action, thriller.
- The surface of this 3D VR glasses is matte and it also uses a high-definition optical resin lenses. Three adjustable straps can distract part of pressure from the bridge of nose, super face foam protector, comfortable design.
- MAGNET CASEBOARD,Secret images: You can open the case board easier and facilitate heat dissipation;others can not see anything except the wearer.
- FIT FOR MOST DEVICE: Compatible with Android and iPhone devices in 3.5-5.7 inch screen.(Note:4.0-5.5 inch smartphone would be get the best visual effect.)
52 of 53 people found the following review helpful
Best one I've tried,
Chris Ryan (Minneapolis, MN USA)
This review is from: Tepoinn 3D VR Glasses Headset with Adjustable Lens and Strap for 3.5-5.5-Inch Smart Phones (Wireless Phone Accessory)Alright, I've recently discovered VR as it pertains to mobile phones, and having tried 3 different headsets, I think I have a grip on what they are all about. You may have noticed that there are dozens of different headsets. How do you pick one? There's one thing that I can tell you almost certainly: most of these are glorified Google Cardboards. Cardboard is a good intro. Then you want to find one that is a little more... more... maybe not made out of cardboard. They're all lightweight plastic face-boxes that hold your phone and contain some zoom lenses. They'll all do basically the same thing with varying degrees of proficiency; there are a few things you might want to specifically look out for.
1) Adjustments - can you move the phone or lenses back and forth from the phone? Can you adjust the lenses closer together and farther apart
This headset: yes. Great adjustability.
2) Phone placement - will it hold your phone? Hold it steady? Is it a hassle to... Read more
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
This review is from: Tepoinn 3D VR Glasses Headset with Adjustable Lens and Strap for 3.5-5.5-Inch Smart Phones (Wireless Phone Accessory)
It feels pretty high quality in terms of the materials and the build of the headset. The box looks nothing like that though. There was no QR code or anything, it was just a black box with a picture of the headset. They do get a bit heavy after a while of use, but they are comfortable and fully adjustable. I only wish there were more VR apps to use with this great headset.
The stylus is basic, it's free so try not to expect too much, but it gets the job done.
Overall, happy with the purchase. Just waiting for more apps to come out.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
Poor design if your using Samsung Galaxys,
TEXAS CITY TECH (Texas City)
This review is from: Tepoinn 3D VR Glasses Headset with Adjustable Lens and Strap for 3.5-5.5-Inch Smart Phones (Wireless Phone Accessory)Poor design when using Samsung Galaxy Note 4. All though it states that it works for the note 4 the clamp that hold the phone does not.
When clamped down on phone the clamps press the volume and power buttons. I would assume this would be the case on most Galaxy phones.
The lens adjustments were good but the lens themselves were small and constant adjustment is needed. I have a pair that have fixed lens and
it works better than these.
The magnets that hold the outer part dont hold to well and my phone feel out of them several times looking down.
Lucky I was seated and not standing or my Note 4 may have been damaged. My other VR headset do not open all the way like these which prevents that from happening. There are many poor design flaws with this headset and I do not recommend to anyone using a Samsung Galaxy S4 or Note 4 or higher.
I do like that you can remove the front face and use apps that turn camera into modified vision like Jarvis VR app... Read more
› See all 120 customer reviews...