The OSVR HDK 2 is an open source virtual reality headset for the Open Source Virtual Reality (OSVR) platform. With virtual reality still in its early days, the HDK 2 was designed to be an affordable, modular solution for both enthusiasts and developers allowing them to tinker and experiment with the technology without worrying about restrictions and legalities.
- 34 lights on the HDK 2 faceplate in total
- All HDK 2s come brand new but might be unsealed due to customs inspection
- Dual Display 2160x1200 low persistence OLED silver screen with 441 PPI running at 90 fps,recommended for developers and enthusiasts. Not a consumer ready product
- High performance dual lens system for ultra-sharp images. Enlarged eye-box for fuss-free setup, right out-of-box
- Individual eye focus for personalized use without glasses. Diopters cover +4.5 to -2 adjustments to cater to majority of users
Transcend the world around you and enter a truly immersive and interactive virtual reality experience. The NOON VR headset can transform any latest smartphone into a personal and powerful virtual reality device...
- Supports any smartphones larger than 4.7 inches
- With an intuitive eyesight control and tap-responsive user interface, users can access all NOON VR features easily
- Watch VR movies in comfort with the ergonomically-designed headset tailored for prolonged viewing
- Slide in and go -- Immediate and easy usage without additional accessories or components
- With the NOON VR app, any normal 2D videos, stereoscopic 3D, or 360-degree VR videos can be experienced in the most immersive form
The OSVR Hacker Dev Kit v2.0 from Razer is a virtual reality headset designed to be open source and user upgradeable. All of the schematics and drawings are available online for download, so you can even build your own or improve on existing designs...
- Razer OSVR Hacker Dev Kit v2.0 IR Camera & Stand Power Cable Wall-Mount Power Adapter Kit USB Cables Belt Box Module Limited 1-Year Warranty