Rift is unlike anything you've ever experienced. Whether you're stepping into your favorite game, watching an immersive VR movie, jumping to a destination on the other side of the world, or just spending time with friends in VR, you'll feel like you're really there.
- Get 6 free titles, including: Robo Recall, Luckyʼs Tale, Quill, Medium, Dead and Buried, and Toybox
- Riftʼs ultra low-latency tracking offers unparalleled immersion
- The Oculus Touch controllers bring your hands into VR, letting you interact naturally with the virtual world
- NVIDIA GTX 1050Ti/AMD Radeon RX 470 or greater Graphics Card Required and a RAM of 8 GB+ RAM
- Windows 8.1 or Windows 7 SP1 64 bit or newer Operating System required
- Windows PC and internet connection required - review recommended specs to confirm system compatibility
-3D printed wall mount for Oculus Rift Sensor -Printed at 0.2mm resolution -Includes medium Command strip for easy hanging -Hole reamed out to exact size for a great fit -Model downloaded from doctorlaser on thingiverse
- 3D printed wall mount for Oculus Rift sensor with Command strip
VIVE gives you an unparalleled, true-to-life virtual reality experience. Using a headset and wireless controllers, you can explore and interact with VR experiences, apps and games that blur the line between imagination and reality...
- FREE CONTENT WITH PURCHASE - Fallout 4 VR plus a two month free trial of Viveport Subscription included with your purchase.
- FULLY IMMERSIVE - True-to-life movements with realistic graphics, directional audio and HD haptic feedback.
- PRECISION MOVEMENT TRACKING - 360-degree controller and headset tracking covers your movements to the millimeter, floor-to ceiling.
- FLEXIBLE PLAY AREA - Room-Scale VR with just two base stations. Use VIVE seated, standing or in a space up to 15 feet x 15 feet.
- POWERED BY STEAM VR - Enjoy over 2500 games for SteamVR, plus everything you love about Steam, including new releases, automatic game updates and millions of your closest friends, in VR.
The Oculus Rift is a virtual reality device that can be worn on the head of an individual giving them a feeling of being in a totally different world. The project began back in 2012 and is used with games to create a three-dimensional world in which to play...
- Oculus Rift A Beginner s Guide
SummaryOculus Rift in Action introduces the powerful Oculus Rift headset and teaches you how to integrate its many features into 3D games and other virtual reality experiences. You'll start by understanding the capabilities of the Rift hardware...
- Oculus Rift in Action
Key Features Create immersive 3D games especially designed for the Oculus Rift platform Build complex realistic virtual reality (VR) games with the Unity Engine Create striking VR environments with advanced graphical techniques Book Description Virtual reality (VR) is changing the world of gaming and entertainment as we know it...
Lose track of what’s real. Commit yourself, body and mind. Confront the evocative, elegantly brutal world of SUPERHOT VR. Enemies pouring into the room from all sides, a dozen bullets coursing through the air...
- SUPERHOT is the first person shooter where time moves only when you move
- No regenerating health bars. No conveniently placed ammo drops
- It's just you, outnumbered and outgunned, grabbing the weapons of fallen enemies to shoot, slice, and maneuver through a hurricane of slow-motion bullets.
- Mind is software. Bodies are disposible
- Requires Oculus Rift + Touch
From the creators of the Metro series comes a new vision of the apocalypse. ARKTIKA.1 is a highly immersive, action-packed, first-person shooter designed exclusively for Oculus Touch. Nearly a century in the future, the world has fallen into a new ice age in the aftermath of a silent apocalypse...
- Experience a stunning, immersive first-person shooter set in incredibly detailed post-apocalyptic and futuristic environments - from the creators of the award-winning Metro series
- Protect the ARKTIKA.1 colony in the wastelands of old Russia from raiders, marauders, and horrifying creatures
- Touch, dodge, and hide - and make use of powerful combat techniques and a wide range of high-tech weapons to stay alive
- Enjoy the most beautiful AAA graphics ever seen in VR - thanks to the 4A Engine, which also powers the Metro series
- Requires Oculus Rift + Touch
Star Trek: Bridge Crew puts you and your friends in the heart of a starship, where – as officers of the Federation – every action and decision you make together will determine the fate of your ship and crew...
- DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR VR - Hand tracking with full-body avatars and lip-sync allow players to experience what it's like to serve as an officer on the bridge of a starship.
- OPERATE AS A CREW - Make strategic decisions and coordinate actions with your crew. In co-op, players can form a crew of four to serve in the roles of Captain, Helm, Tactical, and Engineer.
- A UNIQUE SHIP FOR A UNIQUE MISSION - Take command of the USS Aegis, the first ship of her kind.
- A SHARED GALACTIC ADVENTURE - Communication, trust, and close crew coordination are the keys to victory.
With a clear line of sight, Oculus Sensor tracks constellations of IR LEDs to translate your movements in VR. Its stand is ideal for most setups and its standard 1/4 20 mount works with most tripods. Requires Rift, sold separately...
- When used as a third sensor, requires an additional USB 2.0 or higher port
- Oculus Sensor tracks constellations of IR LEDs to translate your movements in VR
- Ideal for most setups and its standard 1/4 20 mount works with most tripods.
- Special note: 360 Degree and Room Scale tracking are experimental features-not all experiences may work as expected.
- This is an Oculus Rift Accessory - Oculus Rift Headset Sold Separately