Oculus Go is a whole new way to watch in VR. With crystal clear optics and state-of-the-art 3D graphics, the headset feels more like a personal theater. Just put it on, switch it on, and enjoy the littlest, big screen around...
- Personal Viewing: The littlest, big screen. Crystal clear optics and state-of-the-art 3D graphics make your headset feel more like a personal theater.
- Viewing with Friends: Watch with friends. Meet up in VR with friends and fans from around the world to catch live sports, concerts, or just your favorite TV show.
- Portable &amp; Easy to use: Ready when you are. Experience portable, all-in-one VR. That means no PC, phone, wires or hassles.
- Controller: Effortless control. Whether it's navigating to your favorite shows or to a far-off land, the intuitive controller makes getting there a cinch.
- Built-In Audio: Surrounded by sound. Spatial audio drivers are built right into the headset, providing dramatic, immersive sound without the need for bulky or tangled headphones. Oculus Go also features a 3.5 mm audio jack.
Key Features Create immersive 3D games especially designed for the Oculus Rift platform Build complex realistic virtual reality (VR) games with the Unity Engine Create striking VR environments with advanced graphical techniques Book Description Virtual reality (VR) is changing the world of gaming and entertainment as we know it...
This is by far the best Oculus Rift Virtual Reality "How to Guide” out there! A Must have! (Second revision!)Immediately benefit from being among the few “In the Know” with this new technology and its capabilities...
With a clear line of sight, Oculus Sensor tracks constellations of IR LEDs to translate your movements in VR. Its stand is ideal for most setups and its standard 1/4 20 mount works with most tripods. Requires Rift, sold separately...
- When used as a third sensor, requires an additional USB 2.0 or higher port
- Oculus Sensor tracks constellations of IR LEDs to translate your movements in VR
- Ideal for most setups and its standard 1/4 20 mount works with most tripods.
- 360 degree and Room Scale tracking are only supported for 3 sensor configurations.
- This is an Oculus Rift Accessory - Oculus Rift Headset Sold Separately
CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Xtreme VR GXiVR8060A5 Gaming PC (Intel i5-8400 2.8GHz, 8GB DDR4, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB, 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD, WiFi & Win 10) Black
See Reviews For This Product
Destroy the competition with the CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Xtreme VR series of gaming desktops. The Gamer Xtreme VR series features the latest generation of high performance Intel Core processors and ultra-quick DDR RAM to easily handle system-intensive tasks, such as high definition video playback and gaming...
- System: Intel Core i5-8400 2.8GHz 6-Core | Intel B360 Express Chipset | 8GB DDR4 | 120GB SSD | 1TB HDD | Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB Video Card | 1x DVI | 1x HDMI | 1x DisplayPort
- Connectivity: 6 x USB 3.1 | 2 x USB 2.0 | 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000 | 802.11AC WiFi | Audio: 7.1 Channel | Gaming Keyboard | 7 Colors RGB Gaming Mouse
- Special feature: 802.11AC WiFi
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labor Warranty | Free Lifetime Tech Support
- Upgrade Friendly: 4 DRAM slots total (1 occupied with 8gb 2400MHz stick), extra 2.5" SSD & hard drive mounting slots, extra M.2 slot on motherboard
Elgato Stream Deck - Live Content Creation Controller with 15 Customizable LCD Keys, Adjustable Stand, for Windows 10 and macOS 10.11 or Later
See Reviews For This Product
Stream Deck puts 15 LCD keys at your fingertips for ultimate studio control. Simply tap to switch scenes, launch media, tweet your feats and more. Personalize your keys with custom icons or choose from hundreds, and get visual feedback every time you execute a command...
- 15 LCD keys: tap to switch scenes, launch media, adjust audio and more
- Fully customizable: personalize keys with custom icons or choose from hundreds
- Direct integration: control Game Capture, OBS, XSplit, TipeeeStream, Twitch, YouTube, Mixer, and more
- Easy setup: simply drag and drop actions onto keys in the app
- Unlimited control: nest folders within folders to store as many actions as you want
Insomniac Games presents The Unspoken—an Oculus Touch-enabled VR action game that pulls players into a hidden world of spellcasting and magician’s duels. Manipulate the environment around you with the powerful arcane forces that flow through your fingertips, summon eldritch monstrosities with your bare hands, and rise up through the ranks of an urban magic fight club...
- One vs. One PVP allows you to test your spellcasting skills against friends and strangers.
- Cast powerful spells. Lift police cruisers with telekinetic force. Rain pyrotechnic fury down on your opponent. Summon a fiery skull with your bare hands. Forge a shield-shattering mystic spear. Assemble a tiny effigy to mold street trash into a massive Debris Golem ally.
- Unlock and master more than 25 spells, with multiple arenas to conquer.
- One year of updates. New modes, classes, spells, arenas, and artifacts are on the way throughout 2017.
From the creators of the Metro series comes a new vision of the apocalypse. ARKTIKA.1 is a highly immersive, action-packed, first-person shooter designed exclusively for Oculus Touch. Nearly a century in the future, the world has fallen into a new ice age in the aftermath of a silent apocalypse...
- Experience a stunning, immersive first-person shooter set in incredibly detailed post-apocalyptic and futuristic environments - from the creators of the award-winning Metro series
- Protect the ARKTIKA.1 colony in the wastelands of old Russia from raiders, marauders, and horrifying creatures
- Touch, dodge, and hide - and make use of powerful combat techniques and a wide range of high-tech weapons to stay alive
- Enjoy the most beautiful AAA graphics ever seen in VR - thanks to the 4A Engine, which also powers the Metro series
- Requires Oculus Rift + Touch
Star Trek: Bridge Crew puts you and your friends in the heart of a starship, where – as officers of the Federation – every action and decision you make together will determine the fate of your ship and crew...
- DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR VR - Hand tracking with full-body avatars and lip-sync allow players to experience what it's like to serve as an officer on the bridge of a starship.
- OPERATE AS A CREW - Make strategic decisions and coordinate actions with your crew. In co-op, players can form a crew of four to serve in the roles of Captain, Helm, Tactical, and Engineer.
- A UNIQUE SHIP FOR A UNIQUE MISSION - Take command of the USS Aegis, the first ship of her kind.
- A SHARED GALACTIC ADVENTURE - Communication, trust, and close crew coordination are the keys to victory.