Transcend the world around you and enter a truly immersive and interactive virtual reality experience. The NOON VR headset can transform any latest smartphone into a personal and powerful virtual reality device. Enjoy your 360-degree VR movies, stereoscopic 3D videos, and 2D videos with the dedicated NOON app tailored exclusively for your headset.
- Supports any smartphones larger than 4.7 inches
- With an intuitive eyesight control and tap-responsive user interface, users can access all NOON VR features easily
- Watch VR movies in comfort with the ergonomically-designed headset tailored for prolonged viewing
- Slide in and go -- Immediate and easy usage without additional accessories or components
- With the NOON VR app, any normal 2D videos, stereoscopic 3D, or 360-degree VR videos can be experienced in the most immersive form
40 of 42 people found the following review helpful
iPhone 6s and 6S PLUS impressions. Thumbs up!,
Mike B (Rochester, NY United States)
Got it yesterday and I have to say for an iPhone 6, it really is quite good. It has these little plastic knobs below the phone that you adjust so the phone sits at the right height, and the white strap is solid and durable looking and is really pretty easy to pull on and off. With the iPhone 6, the black cover DOES fit (a problem with bigger phones) and the focus... Read more
7 of 7 people found the following review helpful
I ordered the noon VR headset because of good reviews on YouTube I got it home I watched ...,
9 of 9 people found the following review helpful
The thrill is gone!,
Sheron L. (WEST CHESTER, OH, United States)
This review is from: NOON VR - Virtual Reality Headset (NVRG-01) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I am reviewing the Noon headset. I spent 2 weeks trying to pick out the best VR headset that would fit my needs. I wanted it to be light weight; and it is very light weight. I wanted it to be compatible with Iphone plus; and it is very compatible. I wanted to be able to view vr movies clearly with or without my glasses. This is a challenge, the adjustment wheel was not working in conjuntion with the lenses. I am unable to wear my glasses comfortably and the lens will not adjust to my eyesite the way the Gear VR headset does. I was not very happy with the Noon app. It felt like I was looking at someones phone videos. Not impressed. For $90 dollars, I did expect better. Sorry!
› See all 172 customer reviews...