NVIDIA 942-11431-0007-001 3D Vision 2 Wireless Glasses Kit. Infrared Receiver: Receive signal between 1.5 and 15 feet.
- Infrared Receiver: Receive signal between 1.5 and 15 feet
- NVIDIA Backlit Button: 3D Vision on/off
- USB 2.0 Mini-B: Connect to the PC for enabling 3D Vision
- VESA Stereo Cable Port: For use with DLP HDTVs and Quadro GPUs only
Recommended PC SpecificationNVIDIA GTX 965Ml / AMD RX 480M(2GB) equivalent or greater video card for notebook and NVIDIA GTX 980 / AMD RX 480(2GB) for PC; Intel Core i7 /AMD Ryzen 7 1700 equivalent or greater CPU; 16GB+ RAM memory...
- You need a decent gaming computer to run this device. Please, make sure your computer is compatible and has the necessary specs prior buying
- Recommended PC Specification: NVIDIA GTX 965Ml / AMD RX 480M(2GB) equivalent or greater video card for notebook and NVIDIA GTX 980 / AMD RX 480(2GB) for PC; Intel Core i7 /AMD Ryzen 7 1700 equivalent or greater CPU; 16GB+ RAM memory.
- Compatible OS: Must be connected by a cable to a PC running Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
- Required connectors: 1x USB 3.0 port plus 1x USB 2.0 port and compatible HDMI 1.4 or Display Port 1.2 for 60 Hz HMD Mode, HDMI 2.0 or Display Port 1.2 for 90 Hz HMD Mode.
- Built-in audio out and microphone support： through 3.5mm combo audio jack.
Transform the ways you communicate, create, collaborate, and explore using Microsoft HoloLensAbout This BookCreate immersive augmented reality apps for Microsoft HoloLens from scratchLeverage the powerful HoloLens sensors to interact with real-world motions and gestures and make your app life-likeExplore the powerful Unity 5 SDK along with the Windows Unified platform to get the most out of your HoloLens appWho This Book Is ForIf you are a developer who wants to create augmented reality apps for the Microsoft HoloLens platform, then this is the book for you...
Key FeaturesCreate awesome Augmented Reality (AR) apps for the Microsoft HoloLens platformUnleash the power of Unity SDK for HoloLens to create next generation AR appsExplore the exciting world of gesture control, visual mapping, voice command for apps, and many more cutting edge possibilities with HoloLensBook DescriptionAre you a developer who is fascinated with Microsoft HoloLens and its capabilities? Do you want to learn the intricacies of working with the HoloLens SDK and create your own apps? If so, this is the book for you...
This is the first book to describe the Microsoft HoloLens wearable augmented reality device and provide step-by-step instructions on how developers can use the HoloLens SDK to create Windows 10 applications that merge holographic virtual reality with the wearer’s actual environment...
- Microsoft Hololens Development Edition
- Ready for Design and Development
- Supports Eye-Wear, including glasses and contact lenses.
VIVE gives you an unparalleled, true-to-life virtual reality experience. Using a headset and wireless controllers, you can explore and interact with VR experiences, apps and games that blur the line between imagination and reality...
- FREE CONTENT WITH PURCHASE - Two-month free trial of Viveport Subscription included with your purchase.
- FULLY IMMERSIVE - True-to-life movements with realistic graphics, directional audio and HD haptic feedback.
- PRECISION MOVEMENT TRACKING - 360-degree controller and headset tracking covers your movements to the millimeter, floor-to ceiling.
- FLEXIBLE PLAY AREA - Room-Scale VR with just two base stations. Use VIVE seated, standing or in a space up to 15 feet x 15 feet.
- POWERED BY STEAM VR - Enjoy over 2800 games for SteamVR, plus everything you love about Steam, including new releases, automatic game updates and millions of your closest friends, in VR.
The possibilities are endless! The experience is unmatched! Acer's MR headset lets you blend physical and virtual worlds to take your computing experience to a remarkable level where the senses are stimulated and the experience is riveting...
- Display Size: 2.89" x 2 &amp;amp;amp; Resolution: 2,880 x 1,440 (1,440 x 1,440 per eye)
- Refresh Rate: 90Hz - Using HDMI 2.0, 60Hz - Using HDMI 1.4. Field of View 100 degree
- Tracking Sensors: Gyroscope, Accelerometer &amp; Magnetometer
- Tracking Camera: Inside Out B+W VGA camera
- Connectivity: 1 x HDMI 1.4/2.0 & 1 x USB 3.0 (Cable Length: 13 feet)
Device Type:Computing Sensors:Accelerometer Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Gyro Sensor Movement Tracking:Yes Control Type:Wireless remote control Adjustable Headband:Yes Display Type:LCD Field of View:110 degrees 360 Degree View:Yes Connector Ports Required:HDMI 2...
- Compatible OS : Must be connected by a cable to a PC running Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. Inside-out cameras : Eliminate the need for external cameras and setup.
- Required connectors : Features an HDMI 2.0 video output, USB 3.0, and 3.5mm audio jack.Easy to wear and take off flip-up visor : Enables convenient transition from the virtual to the real world.
- Weight-balanced, cushioned headband : Takes the pressure off your nose and cheeks and offers comfort for long-lasting VR sessions.
- Wireless controllers: Dell Visor Controllers allow smooth movement in VR and provide haptic feedback for a more immersive experience. Features Bluetooth interface for an easy setup.
- Bend VR to your will :Includes a thumb stick, touchpad, trigger button, grab button, windows button, menu button, pairing button.
VanGoddy El Prado The VanGoddy El Prado combines style, functionality and durability in order to create the ultimate laptop carrying solution. With the bags unique 3 in 1 fusion design you can easily transform the bag at moment's notice into stylish messenger bag, executive briefcase or even a backpack...
- VanGody El Prado Collection, Durable, fashionable and functional
- Easily transforms into a messenger bag, shoulder bag or backpack
- Shock absorbent interior with water-resistant nylon exterior tapestry
- Designated accessory pocket for a notepad, cell phone, tablet or e-Reader
- Extra front zipper pocket for storage of chargers, cables and much more!