Linkcool GOOGLE CARDBOARD 3D VR BRING YOU THE MOST IMMERSIVE VIRTUAL REALITY EXPERIENCE! Linkcool Google Cardboard 3D VR is a revolutionary product to transform the way you interact with your smart phone, through this Linkcool Google Cardboard set you will contact the latest VR technology and get great engrossing , impressive virtual reality cinematic experiences. Function: 1. Experience the immersive VR game. 2. Enjoying the 3D movie. 3. 360 degree panoramic games, video and images. Specifications: Material:Cardboard +Lens+Magnet+Velcro Color:Box color, as shown in the picture. IOS OS:search "Cardboard" in App Store. Type: Unassembled DIY Cardboard Kit, 1-2 minutes assembly. Compatible with 3.5"-6",perfect for 4.5"-6",up to 85mm height. Unite size: 150*100*85mm, weight 200g. Android OS:search "Cardboard" in Google Play (needs Android 4.1+). Features: 1. Build your VR experience device with your mobile phone. 2. Works with Google Cardboard App. 3. DIY your personal 3D theatre. 4. More games available from the app store. 5. Easy to use and controled by a conductive button. Note: COMPATIBLE FOR all the 3.5"- 6.0" smartphones.Whether your phone system is Android system or other systems,you can use the Linkcool Cardboard to watch Left-right 3D movies on Video Player and play varieties of VR games.
- The DIY GOOGLE CARDBOARD VR mobile phone 3D Glasses,,instantaneously,transforms your Smartphone into a VR Glasses.Made of high-grade material and with fine workmanship,Can achieve all the function of Google virtual reality glasses,Our product is the highest quality for this price in the market.
- MORE COMPATIBLE: suit to most smart phones with up to 6" screen; all function works on both iOS and Android devices. (compatibility mainly depends on if the VR app is created using Google Cardboard SDK.
- MORE DURABLE AND MORE COMFORTABLE: unlike other cheaper Google Cardboard sets and printed card alternatives, the Linkcool Cardboard Kit is well designed and machine printed for super precise, tough construction and robust use; this kit includes NFC tag,velcro strips,headband, well printed instruction, all of which will help you fast reach your favorite video and enjoy it with your most comfortable position.
- THE BEST VISUALS:in order to experlence high quality 3D feeling,you'd better use high resolusion smartphones,Experience a truly stunning, engrossing VR experience with cinematic HD visuals from your smart phone's screen,Bring you a more interseting experience.
- FAST SETUP: includes well laid out instructions to make assembly super simple for easy, fast setup!
74 of 80 people found the following review helpful
Worth the price and the experience,
This review is from: Linkcool Cardboard 3d Vr Virtual Reality Headset DIY 3D Glasses with NFC Tag and Headband,Compatible with 3-6inch Screen Android and Apple Smartphone HD Visual Experience - google cardboard kit (Electronics)THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE BUYING:
- These Virtual Reality goggles are app/ video specific (unless you have a converter to make videos compatible with the goggles).
- These are no Oculus Rifts or Samsung Gear, but I feel that for the price it's perfect.
- Assembly is required, but it's pretty easy since the instructions are right on the cardboard.
- Very nice for VR beginners, or people who simply just want a taste of VR (virtual reality)
- Clever design, as well as magnetic toggle to pretty much select 'OK' or to move forward in situations
- The recommended Cardboard app (found on a Android and Apple appstore) is very straightforward and has a great demo of VR
- Comfortable feel due to padding included
- Fits my Iphone 6s, although it sticks out maybe a millimeter on the sides.
- Quality of cardboard is great (kind of weird saying that) but its pretty thick and sturdy.
- Adhesive is not very sturdy... Read more
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
Very sturdy and cool!,
This review is from: Linkcool Cardboard 3d Vr Virtual Reality Headset DIY 3D Glasses with NFC Tag and Headband,Compatible with 3-6inch Screen Android and Apple Smartphone HD Visual Experience - google cardboard kit (Electronics)The VR box was fairly easy to put together. I did add some tape in a few areas to keep things in place. The cardboard is very sturdy and comfortable. Downloading the Google Cardboard app to pair with your phone was very simple. Now for the fun part, this VR viewer is very cool. You really do feel like you are immersed into another world. I did find that my next button on the screen was in a different place on the viewer (big silver button on viewer). I can’t wait to find more content!
I received this product for free or at a discounted rate in exchange for product testing and review. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review and received no incentives or rewards for doing so. My aim is to highlight features and drawbacks that I would want to know about as a buyer, not hype the product for the manufacturer to increase sales. My remarks are sincere and true. I work very hard trying to write insightful and thoughtful reviews for each item. My hope is that these reviews... Read more
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
You get what you pay for; it works, but has many flaws.,
This review is from: Linkcool Cardboard 3d Vr Virtual Reality Headset DIY 3D Glasses with NFC Tag and Headband,Compatible with 3-6inch Screen Android and Apple Smartphone HD Visual Experience - google cardboard kit (Electronics)
You get what you pay for... It's cheap, but it works after much frustration and after market mods. The first challenge is figuring out how to put the darn thing together. The added diagram on the inside of the packaging is anything but useful. If you aren't good at putting things together, this is not the cheapo cardboard VR set for you. The design is very uncomfortable, and has a lot of sharp edges and corners that press into my forehead during use, especially with the head band. The head band is too short. The two tiny strips of adhesive are too small and weak, and combined with the force of the tight headband, they regularly come undone. Lastly, and most annoyingly, the plastic lenses came with quite a few scratches that really don't make for a great experience. Spend a few dollars more, and get something that's actually worthwhile.
› See all 407 customer reviews...