Average Customer Review
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
So real that I felt I was right there at Cedar Point again!,
This review is from: Kollea Google Cardboard V2.0 3D Glasses Virtual Reality DIY Kit - More Comfortable and Clearer (Electronics)When I was originally offered this product at a discounted rate for my honest review, I declined as I figured this wasn't anything I would be able to review as I wasn't a "gamer". Truth is, I didn't know what these were and then I saw a funny video posted online of a grandma who had a pair of these on watching a roller coaster and then I understood what these were! At that point, I figured, if these things were really going to work, I would be the perfect one to review these because I can't get on roller coasters because I get motion sickness. Well, I'm here to tell you, these things work!! I'm not exactly sure what I was thinking by downloading the Cedar Point VR app to try first! I live close to Cedar Point and when I was younger, I used to go there all the time. I didn't get AS sick as I do now but in addition to the sickness, I can't get on the roller coaster cuz of back issues so what better way to have fun again then to use these 3D glasses to experience a roller coaster... Read more
Great product but not so comfortable.,
This review is from: Kollea Google Cardboard V2.0 3D Glasses Virtual Reality DIY Kit - More Comfortable and Clearer (Electronics)This google cardboard kit was really easy to set up and start using right away. You simply fold on the designated locations and you slide the phone right in. It does seem like good quality despite it being made of cardboard and it has many velcro straps that make sure it is very sturdy and there is also a velcro head strap that can be removed if you like.
The lenses came with a film over them to protect from any scratches which is a good thing because i have read that other kits come with scratched lenses and that will distract from the VR experience. The phone i used with this is an LG G4 but it does seem like it will accommodate larger/smaller phones as well as thinner and thicker ones. Another good thing that i noticed with this is that it also has a small sanitizing pad where your forehead touches so its nice if many people will be using this to try it out.
The only problem that i have with this product and the reason for the 3 stars is that it is very uncomfortable. The... Read more
Very good cardboard, with minor flaws, but really good,
This review is from: Kollea Google Cardboard V2.0 3D Glasses Virtual Reality DIY Kit - More Comfortable and Clearer (Electronics)This is my second VR experience, my first one was with a very expensive VR so I will discard the difference and go ahead and say the following:
- More for a seller but the package was delivered incredibly fast
- Very super easy to install, it feels very resistant! including the strap, you may think that it will fell apart but it is pretty sturdy
- It's very easy to insert the phone and it fits a very wide variety of phones (Tested it with SGS5, Amazon Fire Phone, Xperia M4, Xperia Z1C)
- The quality is very good and it has a button which helps a lot in some applications
- If you are like me, I purchased this to begin with VR game development, specifically with Unity, for the price this is a very good starting point!.
- The edges of the cardboard will hurt your nose and your forehead really bad, everyone that used it (5 people) ended up with their noses red due to the edge of the cardboard. This is kind of a deal breaker... Read more
› See all 143 customer reviews...