VIVE gives you an unparalleled, true-to-life virtual reality experience. Using a headset and wireless controllers, you can explore and interact with VR experiences, apps and games that blur the line between imagination and reality...
- FREE CONTENT WITH PURCHASE - Two-month free trial of Viveport Subscription included with your purchase.
- FULLY IMMERSIVE - True-to-life movements with realistic graphics, directional audio and HD haptic feedback.
- PRECISION MOVEMENT TRACKING - 360-degree controller and headset tracking covers your movements to the millimeter, floor-to ceiling.
- FLEXIBLE PLAY AREA - Room-Scale VR with just two base stations. Use VIVE seated, standing or in a space up to 15 feet x 15 feet.
- POWERED BY STEAM VR - Enjoy over 2800 games for SteamVR, plus everything you love about Steam, including new releases, automatic game updates and millions of your closest friends, in VR.
Built to meet the needs of today’s most demanding VR users, VIVE Pro is an easy-to-deploy VR system that scales with your business and provides the richest feature set for professional users. From seated environments to expansive, multi-user deployments, VIVE Pro delivers the highest fidelity, clearest audio and most immersive VR experience.
- STEAM VR 2.0 TRACKING - From seated to standing to full 20' x 20' room-scale. Ideal for multi-user environments for sub-millimeter tracking accuracy.
- HIGH RESOLUTION DISPLAY - Dual-OLED displays with industry leading resolution of 2880 x 1600 pixels for unparalleled visual fidelity of graphics, text, and textures.
- SPATIAL AUDIO WITH NOISE CANCELLATION - hi-res, high impedance headphones, 3D spatial sound with active noise cancellation for an immersive experience without distractions from real-world.
- MULTI-USER AND EXTENDED USE - Even weight distribution of the headset, easy on and off, and adjustments for head size, glasses and interpupillary distance (IPD) makes multi-user and extended use easier than ever.
- VIVE TRACKER ECOSYSTEM - Expand business use cases by adding real-life objects to VIVE Tracker bringing the object into your virtual simulation. Ideal for motion capture, automotive, aerospace or heavy equipment simulation.
- VIVEPORT SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDED - Enjoy up to 30 games during your free trial. Note: VIVE Pro HMD does not include controllers, base stations or VIVE wireless adapter.
The Vive Deluxe Audio Strap provides integrated earphones with great sound quality so you will have a more convenient VR experience. The earphones offer height and angle adjustment to best fit your ears and are easy to put on and take off as well.
- Designed with adjustable earphones, allowing you to enjoy the 360-degree realistic sound in even more comfort and convenience.
- Features interior padding for extra contentment. An adjustment dial allows for just the right fit. You can place the cable path at a side position to enjoy an even more immersive experience.
- Provide integrated earphones with great sound quality so you will have a more convenient VR experience.
The Vive tracker creates a wireless and seamless connection between your attached tools and the Vive system. Attach a DSLR camera to the Vive tracker to make Mixed reality videos and expand the fun.
- With Vive tracker, play VR games and experiences never possible before.
- With the compact, highly flexible, Easy to attach Vive tracker you'll be able to bring physical objects into your virtual world, like a pair of gloves to play musical instruments, or rock climb.
- Vive Tracker - Go beyond VR controllers
- Bring real-world objects into your virtual world! Add VIVE Tracker to specially designed accessories to play your favorite supported games.
This new 3-in-1 cable connects HDMI, USB and Power from the link box to the Vive headset with all three cords coming together as one.
- Connects HDMI, USB and Power from the link box to the HTC Vive headset
- Combines the 3 cords for HDMI, USB, and Power into 1 cord
- For HTC Vive Virtual Reality System
When you hear a flash of a human voice on the radio, your hopes and beliefs are confirmed - there are still survivors out in the blistering heat of the post apocalyptic Grand Canyon state! Arizona Sunshine poses a battle for survival in a VR zombie apocalypse in which players need to navigate both the hordes of zombies coming for their brains and the scorching heat in their desperate search for human contact...
- Real-life weapon handling: Using VR motion controllers, handle, fire, and reload over 25 different weapons with real-life movements. Anticipate attacks, manage your ammo and aim down the sights to blast your enemies to undead pieces.
- Freely explore your surroundings: Move around without restraints to explore a series of huge southwestern American environments, including blistering-hot deserts, treacherous canyons and deep, dark mines.
- Enjoy a full-size single player campaign: The campaign mode is built in bite-sized VR chunks that flow together to form a full narrative. Whether you want to jump in for a short session or stay for the complete ride, we've got you covered.
- Join forces in co-op multiplayer: Combine forces with a friend in co-op campaign mode or multiplayer Horde mode for up to four players. But beware, more warm brains mean more, hungry undead.
- Arizona Sunshine is a VR shooter exclusively built for VR from the ground up. Step into the midst of a zombie attack as if you were really there and take on undead creatures close enough to touch.
RELAX | DISCOVER | ESCAPEPerfect is virtual reality escapism at its purest. Leave behind the daily grind and slip away to beautiful and relaxing locations, made possible through VR. Visit several stunning and interactive destinations, from sun-drenched beaches and peaceful mountains to the spectacular northern lights...
- Perfect is virtual reality escapism at its purest.
- Leave behind the daily grind and slip away to beautiful and relaxing locations, made possible through VR.
The HTC Corporation is a global technology firm that was founded in 1997. Since its inception, the entity has become renowned for its creation of tablets, smartphones and electronic gadgets. The latest in its line of gadgets come in the form of the HTC Vive VR Gear or HTC Vive Pre, released to the public on April 5, 2016...