HOW CAN YOU VR GLASSES WITH THE DJI DRONE? First you will need is an app from the Play store or App store. Once you have the VR goggles and the app, start your remote, then aircraft. Plug in your device and launch the app. Make sure you are connected to the internet for first launch as the DJI SDK has to verify through DJI's server, usually in 3rd part apps. Once you have video feed, click options and turn head tracking on. Make sure you calibrate the compass by flipping the function switch on the remote 6-9 times until the lights turn yellow on the aircraft. Once you take off, put on your headset. (make sure you have a spotter) You can toggle the C1 switch to view the camera on the phone so you know where you are stepping and C2 to take a 3D screen shot. To view aircraft stats, look into the sky or point your head up. For the best 3D, make sure you are flying sideways. When you are ready, switch your controller into F mode. Now you can move around and your aircraft will rotate with you as you move your body and you will be able to look up and down. Note that when in F mode, you wont be able to move that sticks until you switch out. However, CSC command will still work so be careful!
- VR GOGGLES WITH YOUR DJI DRONE: You Just need an app from the Play store or App store.
- WATCH HOLLYWOOD'S BEST MOVIES IN YOUR OWN CINEMA
- YOU'RE JUST ONE STEP AWAY FROM EXPERIENCING VIRTUAL ON YOUR SMARTPHONE
- YOU CAN FOUND SO MANY FUN APPS FOR LITTLE KIDS TO PRETTY SCARY APPS
- COMPATIBLE with: with SAMSUNG GALAXY S7, S7, S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge+, S5, S4, (S3) S III - Apple iPhone SE 6s, 6, 6 Plus, iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, 4, 4s 4.7 to 6" Smartphones