Features: 1.Just play without adjusting the focal length, everyone can use it no need adjust,more easy and better than adjustable one. 2.The only one in the world to use Fresnel lens, compared with other common convex lens, our lens do the least harm to your eyes in the current market. 3.The inflexible but adjustable strap better let the VR glasses excellently decentralizes the gravity, making you feel more comfortable. 4.Through various experiments, the sponge on the glasses is the most comfortable with great air permeability. It can effectively protect you from the skin irritations while wearing the glasses. 5.The gaps on lateral sides make the heat dissipation of your phone, earphone connection and charging while using available. 6.According to the human body engineering design, nose space designed can effectively reduce the extrusion on the nose. You can enjoy your movie best with any postures. 7.As for the duration for use: better to not more than 2 hours each time. Specifications: - Material: ABS spherical resin lens. - Virtual screen: 3.5~6 inch - FOV: 68 degrees - Resolution Based on the film source - Color Bit Based on the film source - Weight: 200g Package included: - 1 x JoyGeek RIEM-II 3D Glasses - 1 x JoyGeek Customer Headband - 1 x Magnet - 1 x User Manual Warranty: -JoyGeek is a registered trademark in the USPTO,and it also approved by Amazon Brand Registry.
- JoyGeek VR Glasses is the lightest and thinest viral reality 3d video glasses in the industry.Comfortable headband, super face foam protector, ideal heat dissipating design.It's comfortable to wear on and no sense of pressure.
- It is for 3.5-6 inch smartphones which are within 16.0cm long and 9.0 cm wide,and it is completely compatible with iPhone and Android Smarphones.
- Large size of acrylic aspherical lens and adjustable pupil distance lead to wide viewing angle and perfect 3D experience.The most comfortable and delicate sponge is high density,naturally get close to your every skin and can reduce your fatigue when watching.
- The magnetic button can let you interact with the screen easily; Support 3D side by side video and VR game, you can search for "3D split screen" to find suitable videos to play, you can search it on youtube; you can search "Google Cardboard" app in google play store or "VR game" and download the app to your smartphone
- Each VR Kit comes with a 12-month warranty and 90-day 100% money back full refund guarantee. If you find any quirks let our highly-rated, friendly and responsive after-sales support know and we'll refund 100% of your money back, no questions asked. Click the Add To Cart button NOW to ensure you receive the highest quality premium Google Cardboard kit on Amazon.
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful
NOT Google Cardboard certified,
This review is from: Google Cardboard,JoyGeek 3D Glasses VR Virtual Reality Glasses Video Movie Game Helmet for 3.5-6" Inch Cellphones Apple iPhone 4/4s/5s/6 and Android Smartphones with Head-Strap and Magnet(Black) (Electronics)First off, this is NOT Google Cardboard certified, despite the claim. There is no Cardboard QR code on the box or in the documentation. In fact, the box makes no claims about Google Cardboard at all. That's something JoyGeek seems to have added to sell more units. I tried scanning the QR code in the product image here on Amazon and it seemed to work, but who knows where that came from.
The phone is secured in the goggles by an array of little suction cups. My Nexus 5 (no case) doesn't stay put; after a minute or so, it starts to slide around.
The focal length seems wrong; I get only a small virtual screen, not the immersive fisheye view of a real Cardboard viewer. The sample video they give you a link to looks ok - assuming the phone stays put - but the feeling is "watching a 3D movie through a viewer" NOT "immersive VR".
The light leaking around the sides is significant and distracting.
The original Google Cardboard... Read more
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
Returning for less shady set,
This review is from: Google Cardboard V2.0,[Updated Version]JoyGeek VR Headset 3D Glasses VR Virtual Reality Glasses Video Movie Game Helmet for 3.5-6" Inch Cellphones Apple iPhone 4/4s/5s/6 and Android Smartphones(White) (Electronics)It's well built but I ran into a number of problems that lead me to return the product:
1) The capacitive button is placed directly over the "Settings" button on-screen. I don't know if this is by design or accidental. Essentially, any time a VR app wants me to interact with the screen and I use the capacitive button, the settings menu pops up instead since the button is right over the settings button on-screen. So you can't interact with anything on-screen.
2) QR code was missing from the device and wasn't provided in the manual. Only a QR code to a youtube link to test out your headset. The QR code you see here on amazon in the product picture is for an older model.
3) There doesn't seem to be a customer service. . . And I'm getting the feeling this is a knock-off of the Ritech REIM 3.
4) I found the same model that includes a bluetooth remote for 15.99 here: [...]
5) The suction cups don't work too well. Had to take my case off but even then...
6) The... Read more
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
Decent Quality; New Button Badly Placed,
This review is from: Google Cardboard V2.0,[Updated Version]JoyGeek VR Headset 3D Glasses VR Virtual Reality Glasses Video Movie Game Helmet for 3.5-6" Inch Cellphones Apple iPhone 4/4s/5s/6 and Android Smartphones(White) (Electronics)I have the RIEM III version with the capacitive touch button rather than the magnet setup. It's a nice product in that it's well constructed and holds my Samsung Galaxy S7 firmly. The VR movies/apps are pretty amazing in this "cardboard" setup. I did notice that my phone gets toasty warm pretty quickly, so I wouldn't recommend using it for hours. I found the QR code for this new version at [...]
I have a major problem with the new button. It is placed right in the middle of the bottom of the frame where many Google demos and VR games put the setup button (i.e., the one that looks like a gear). When that's the case, every time I press the button to do something in the app, the setup dialog pops up. Very, very annoying. It's also not a natural place to find the button, either. I suspect that I'm supposed to have a bluetooth controller to use with this instead. There doesn't seem to be a way to move it within the apps and physical button can't be moved either. I... Read more
› See all 381 customer reviews...