With the new and improved Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10, you can play your favorite PC games using any Xbox Wireless Controller.
- Play with your Xbox Wireless Controller on PCs and tablets running Windows 10
- Use the adapter to play PC games or when streaming Xbox One games from the Xbox app to Windows 10
- Wirelessly connect the Adapter to your Xbox controller to enable the same gaming experience you are used to on Xbox One, including in-game chat and high quality stereo audio
- Comes with USB extender cable to enhance placement and accessibility when connecting to your PC or tablet
- Simply bind the Adapter to your Wireless Controller to enable the same gaming experience you are used to on Xbox One, including in-game chat and high quality stereo audio
- Includes USB extender cable
177 of 189 people found the following review helpful
It works! Read the product description..,
This review is from: Microsoft Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows (Video Game)I’ve been excited for this product to arrive ever since the Xbox One controller was released. The Xbox One controller feels much better than the 360 ergonomically, and I wanted to make the switch over when playing games such as Rocket League. In the meantime, I’ve sufficed by plugging in via USB cable, but if I stream from my TV, it’s much more difficult.
The USB dongle is big, I’m not gonna lie. The nice thing is that it is slim, so you won’t have issues plugging in other USB devices next to it if they’re in vertical parallel but it’s definitely long, and a little wide. Looks like an older USB wifi dongle. I had to remove my Logitech dongle to fit it into my laptop, where they are all horizontal in series. Note, there is a USB extender cable included in the box that you can use to prevent this issue. I would actually recommend using it, to prevent any potential interference from being plugged in close proximity to other devices. On my desktop, I was connected via USB 2.0, on my... Read more
19 of 19 people found the following review helpful
Plug-and-play with Windows 7,
Works as simple as anything could. I plugged it in, Windows 7 searched for and found the appropriate drivers, synced it up with my X-Box Elite controller, it's been working ever since.
Warning: Don't plug this in near USB 3.0 ports if you can avoid it. USB 3.0 interferes with wireless devices plugged into neighboring ports and you'll get frequent disconnects. This is a problem with USB 3.0, not this wireless adapter. All wireless devices of any kind will have this problem.
10 of 10 people found the following review helpful
Works as well as you would hope,
This review is from: Microsoft Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows (Video Game)
As a console gamer turned PC gamer, I just can't give up my roots when it comes to certain games. I was raised on a controller and this product let's me stick with that comfort which I love. Connectivity is perfectly fine. Synced up well without a struggle. If you just can't bring yourself to go through the growing pains of learning the mouse and keyboard then this product will give you an out (along with an Xbox one controller of course)
› See all 1,963 customer reviews...